Aer Lingus Complaints: Have a complaint or review on Aer Lingus airline? Post it on our exclusive Aer Lingus consumer complaint board. Whatever it is, whether complaints on Aer Lingus reservation, booking confirmation, cancellation or reschedule, flight experience, missing or lost baggage, go ahead and describe it in full detail. Your complaints and reviews will not only help Aer Lingus improve its service, but will also inform and enlighten other consumers like you.
Aer Lingus Facts
About Aer Lingus
1) Aer Lingus began operations in the year 1936.
2) The airline is national carrier of Ireland.
3) Presently, Aer Lingus operated flights to some 80 destinations.
4) International destinations served include US, UK, Austria, Belgium, France, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, among others.
5) Flights are operated from its main hub at Dublin. Other hubs include Belfast, Cork, London Gatwick and Shannon.
6) The frequent flier programme of Aer Lingus is named “Gold Circle Club”.
7) Aer Lingus has codeshare agreements with United, KLM, British Airways, and Jetblue.
8) The airline has a fleet of close to 50 aircraft.
9) As of 2010, the airline employed some 4,000 people.
Aer Lingus Customer Service
1) Aer Lingus is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
2) The customer service of Aer Lingus can be reached at 0818 365044 (within Ireland) or +353 818 365 044 (international). If calling from US, dial 1 516 622 4226.
3) To reach the Aer Lingus customer service through email, write to email@example.com.
4) To report lost or missing baggage occurred during your flight with Aer Lingus, call baggage department at 0818 365 888. To reach the baggage department through email, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) For information on Gold Circle Club frequent flier programme or to request for credit of miles, call 0818 365900. To reach the Gold Circle customer service through email, write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several ways of reaching the Aer Lingus customer service. One is by their customer support telephone helpline, the other is by emailing the airline, and the third is by writing a post to the head office or branch. Even if none of this works, we are here to hear you and forward your valuable comments.
Some of the common complaints consumers can have when flying with Aer Lingus include reschedule or cancellation of existing booking, ticket refunds, lost/missing or damaged baggage, poor customer service, credit of frequent flier miles, or delays in flight timings. If neither calling nor writing helped in addressing your problems, post it on our consumer board here.
Besides posting your complaints on Aer Lingus, the ConsumerBoard.org also gives you the opportunity to review the airline. Your valuable reviews and ratings shall judge the service of Aer Lingus overall – whether quality, customer service or value.