China Eastern Airlines Complaints: Have a complaint or review on China Eastern Airlines? Post it on our exclusive Iberia consumer complaint board. Whatever it is, whether complaints on Iberia reservation, booking confirmation, cancellation or reschedule, flight experience, missing or lost baggage, go ahead and describe it in full detail. Your complaints and reviews will not only help Iberia improve its service, but will also inform and enlighten other consumers like you.
China Eastern Airlines Facts
About China Eastern Airlines
1) China Eastern Airlines was founded in the year 1988.
2) The airline is one of the three largest in China.
3) China Eastern operates flights to over 150 destinations worldwide.
4) International destinations served include Australia, Canada, USA, UK Japan, Korea, Germany, France, Hong Kong, India, Vietnam, Malaysia, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, and Taiwan.
5) As a matter of fact, China Southern has a fleet of over 339 aircraft.
6) The airline operates from its main hubs at Kunming Wujiaba Intl Airport, Shanghai Hongqiao Intl Airport, Shanghai Pudong Intl Airport and Xi’an Xianyang Intl Airport.
7) China Eastern has codeshare agreements with Asiana Airlines, Japan Airlines, Qantas, among others.
8) The airline is a member of SkyTeam global alliance.
9) The frequent flier programme of China Eastern is named “Eastern Miles”.
10) Shanghai Airlines is a subsidiary of China Eastern.
11) As of 2010, China Eastern employed over 60,000 people worldwide.
China Eastern Airlines Customer Service
1) China Eastern is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
2) The airline is owned and managed by China Eastern Air Holding Company.
3) The customer service of China Eastern Airlines can be reached at +86 21 95530.
4) To reach China Eastern’s local office in US, dial 001-626-5831500; if calling from UK, dial 0044 -20-79352676.
5) For information on Eastern Miles frequent flier programme or to request for credit of miles, call 40083-95530. To reach Eastern Miles support by email, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) For reporting lost or missing baggage, call the customer support or visit the airport’s Lost & Found center.
There are several ways of reaching the China Eastern Airlines customer service. One is by their customer support telephone helpline, the other is by emailing the airline, and the third is by writing a post to the head office or branch. Even if none of this works, we are here to hear you and forward your valuable comments.
Some of the common complaints consumers can have when flying with China Eastern Airlines include reschedule or cancellation of existing booking, ticket refunds, lost/missing or damaged baggage, poor customer service, credit of frequent flier miles, or delays in flight timings. If neither calling nor writing helped in addressing your problems, post it on our consumer board here.
Besides posting your complaints on China Eastern, the ConsumerBoard.org also gives you the opportunity to review the airline. Your valuable reviews and ratings shall judge the service of China Eastern overall – whether quality, customer service or value.