Flybe Complaints: Have a complaint or review on Flybe airline? Post it on our exclusive Flybe consumer complaint board. Whatever it is, whether complaints on Flybe reservation, booking confirmation, cancellation or reschedule, flight experience, missing or lost baggage, go ahead and describe it in full detail. Your complaints and reviews will not only help Flybe improve its service, but will also inform and enlighten other consumers like you.
1) Flybe was founded in the year 1979 as Jersey European Airways.
2) The airline is UK’s leading domestic airline and Europe’s largest regional airline.
3) Currently, the airline flies to over 70 destinations.
4) Popular destinations served include Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Dublin, Edinburgh, France, Frankfurt, Geneva, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milan, Paris, Switzerland and Newcastle.
5) In 2010, Flybe served some 7.2m passengers.
6) Flybe has a fleet of over 70 aircraft.
7) The low cost airline operates from its bases at Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Glasgow, Jersey, Manchester, Newcastle, among others.
8) Flybe has codeshare agreements with Air France, British Airways and Etihad Airways.
9) The frequent flier programme of Flybe is named “Rewards4all”.
10) In 2009-10, Flybe had a revenue of £595m.
Flybe Customer Service
1) Flybe is headquartered in Exeter, UK.
2) The customer service of Flybe in UK can be reached at 0871 700 2000. If calling from outside UK, call +44 (0)1392 268529.
3) To reach the customer service through email, write to email@example.com.
4) To report lost or missing baggage, reach Flybe’s customer support at (0871) 700 5000 and 00 44 1392 268510 (outside UK).
5) For information on Rewards4all frequent flier programme or to request for credit of miles, call 0871 521 5555. If calling from outside UK, dial +44 (0) 1392 268536.
There are several ways of reaching the Flybe customer service. One is by their customer support telephone helpline, the other is by emailing the airline, and the third is by writing a post to the head office or branch. Even if none of this works, we are here to hear you and forward your valuable comments.
Some of the common complaints consumers can have when flying with Flybe include reschedule or cancellation of existing booking, ticket refunds, lost/missing or damaged baggage, poor customer service, credit of frequent flier miles, or delays in flight timings. If neither calling nor writing helped in addressing your problems, post it on our consumer board here.
Besides posting your complaints on Flybe, the ConsumerBoard.org also gives you the opportunity to review the airline. Your valuable reviews and ratings shall judge the service of Flybe overall – whether quality, customer service or value.