Royal Jordanian Complaints & Reviews
Royal Jordanian Complaints: Have a complaint or review on Royal Jordanian airline? Post it on our exclusive Royal Jordanian consumer complaint board. Whatever it is, whether complaints on Royal Jordanian reservation, booking confirmation, cancellation or reschedule, flight experience, missing or lost baggage, go ahead and describe it in full detail. Your complaints and reviews will not only help Royal Jordanian improve its service, but will also inform and enlighten other consumers like you.
Royal Jordanian Facts
About Royal Jordanian
1) Royal Jordanian was founded in the year 1963.
2) The airline is the national carrier of Jordan.
3) As of 2011, the airline had a fleet of over 32 aircraft.
4) Currently, Royal Jordanian flies to some 60 destinations worldwide.
5) International destinations served by the airline include India, Thailand, UAE, Malaysia, Oman, USA, UK, Canada, Israel, and Russia.
6) Royal Jordanian operates from its main hub at Queen Alia International Airport.
7) The airline serves some 3 million passengers annually.
8) Royal Jordanian’s frequent flier programme is named “Royal Plus”.
9) The airline is a member of the Oneworld alliance.
Royal Jordanian Customer Service
1) Royal Jordanian is headquartered in Amman.
2) The airline’s customer service in Jordan can be reached at +962 6 5100000, 6 5202000 or 6 5857111. (airport).
3) If calling from the UK, dial 08719 112 112. If calling from the US, dial 01-212-949-0060 (New York).
4) To reach the customer service through email, write your complaint or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) For information on Royal Plus frequent flier programme or to request for credit of miles, call +962-6-5503873. To reach Royal Plus by email, write to email@example.com.
6) For reporting lost or missing baggage, call 962 6 5100000.
There are several ways of reaching the Royal Jordanian customer service. One is by their customer support telephone helpline, the other is by emailing the airline, and the third is by writing a post to the head office or branch. Even if none of this works, we are here to hear you and forward your valuable comments.
Some of the common complaints consumers can have when flying with Royal Jordanian include reschedule or cancellation of existing booking, ticket refunds, lost/missing or damaged baggage, poor customer service, credit of frequent flier miles, or delays in flight timings. If neither calling nor writing helped in addressing your problems, post it on our consumer board here.
Besides posting your complaints on Royal Jordanian, the ConsumerBoard.org also gives you the opportunity to review the airline. Your valuable reviews and ratings shall judge the service of Royal Jordanian overall – whether quality, customer service or value.
Note: Use the form below to post your complaint, review or compliment. If posting complaints, please be accurate and avoid personal attacks. Do not post a one line comment, but describe it in detail, including the place, name or model number, service rendered etc. Remember you are alone responsible for what you write. Lastly, don't use all caps when writing a complaint or review.