Thai Airways Complaints & Reviews
Thai Airways Complaints: Have a complaint or review on Thai Airways? Post it on our exclusive Thai Airways consumer complaint board. Whatever it is, whether complaints on Thai Airways reservation, booking confirmation, cancellation or reschedule, flight experience, missing or lost baggage, go ahead and describe it in full detail. Your complaints and reviews will not only help Thai Airways improve its service, but will also inform and enlighten other consumers like you.
Thai Airways Facts
About Thai Airways
1) Thai Airways was founded in the year 1960.
2) Thai Airways is the national carrier of Thailand.
3) In 2010, the airline had revenue of 184,270 million Baht.
4) As of Dec. 31, 2010, the airline had services to more than 72 destinations in 35 countries.
5) Within Thailand, the airline’s network covers over 10 destinations.
6) Thai Airways operates some 560 international flights each week. Destinations include Hong Kong, China, Japan, Korea, Philippines, India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam , Australia, New Zealand and North America.
7) Towards Europe, Thai Airways flies to over 11 countries, and that includes UK, Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Spain and Russia.
8) The airline is a member of Star Alliance.
9) Thai’s main hub is at Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok.
10) Thai’s frequent flier programme is called Royal Orchid Plus.
Thai Airways Customer Service
1) Thai Airways is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
2) The customer service of Thai Airways can be reached at (66-2) 288-7000 or (66-2) 134-5483-4.
3) The Royal Orchid Plus customer support can be reached at Phone: 66 (0) 2356 1111 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To enroll to the Royal Orchid Plus programme visit the website.
4) For missing or lost baggage speak with a Thai customer service agent or visit the airport’s lost baggage counter.
5) Thai’s subsidiaries include Thai-Amadeus Southeast Asia Company Ltd, Donmuang Intl Airport Hotel Company Ltd, Phuket Air Catering, Royal Orchid Hotel, Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Company, Nok Air and WingSpan Services.
There are several ways of reaching the Thai Airways customer service. One is by their customer support telephone helpline, the other is by emailing the airline, and the third is by writing a post to the head office or branch. Even if none of this works, we are here to hear you and forward your valuable comments.
Some of the common complaints consumers can have when flying with Thai include reschedule or cancellation of existing booking, ticket refunds, lost/missing or damaged baggage, poor customer service, credit of frequent flier miles, or delays in flight timings. If neither calling nor writing helped in addressing your problems, post it on our consumer board here.
Besides posting your complaints on Thai Airways, the ConsumerBoard.org also gives you the opportunity to review the airline. Your valuable reviews and ratings shall judge the service of Thai Airways overall – whether quality, customer service or value. If you have neither complaints nor reviews, you are welcome to leave a word of compliment on Thai.
Note: Use the form below to post your complaint, review or compliment. If posting complaints, please be accurate and avoid personal attacks. Do not post a one line comment, but describe it in detail, including the place, name or model number, service rendered etc. Remember you are alone responsible for what you write. Lastly, don't use all caps when writing a complaint or review.