Turkish Airlines Complaints: Have a complaint or review on Turkish Airlines? Post it on our exclusive Turkish Airlines consumer complaint board. Whatever it is, whether complaints on Turkish reservation, booking confirmation, cancellation or reschedule, flight experience, missing or lost baggage, go ahead and describe it in full detail. Your complaints and reviews will not only help Turkish improve its service, but will also inform and enlighten other consumers like you.
Turkish Airlines Facts
About Turkish Airlines
1) Turkish Airlines was founded in the year 1933.
2) The airline is the national carrier of Turkey.
3) Turkish flies to more than 200 destinations worldwide.
4) Some of the international destinations served include Australia, China, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Israel, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, S.Africa, Thailand, UK, US, among others.
5) In 2010, Turkish Airlines carried some 29 million passengers.
6) Turkish operates from its main hubs at Antalya intl Airpot, Esenboga Intl Airport and Adnan Menderes Intl Airport.
7) Turkish has a fleet of over 180 aircraft.
8) In 2010, the airline had net profit of TRL 286.4 million.
9) The frequent flier programme of Turkish is named “Miles&Smiles”.
10) Turkish is a member of Star Alliance.
11) In 2010, the airline was recognised as the Best Airline of Southern Europe by Skytrax.
12 Turkish Technic, SunExpress, B&H Airlines are some of the subsidiaries of Turkish Airlines.
13) As of 2010, Turkish employed over 17,000 people worldwide.
Turkish Airlines Customer Service
1) Turkish Airlines is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
2) The airline’s customer service in Turkey can be reached at +90 212 444 0 849 or +90 850 333 0 849.
3) To reach the customer service through email, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) To report lost or missing baggage, reach the customer support at +90 212 468 48 48.
5) For information on Miles&Smiles frequent flier programme or to report credit of miles, call +90 212 444 0 849 or +90 850 333 0 849.
There are several ways of reaching the Turkish Airlines customer service. One is by their customer support telephone helpline, the other is by emailing the airline, and the third is by writing a post to the head office or branch. Even if none of this works, we are here to hear you and forward your valuable comments.
Some of the common complaints consumers can have when flying with Turkish Airlines include reschedule or cancellation of existing booking, ticket refunds, lost/missing or damaged baggage, poor customer service, credit of frequent flier miles, or delays in flight timings. If neither calling nor writing helped in addressing your problems, post it on our consumer board here.
Besides posting your complaints on Turkish Airlines, the ConsumerBoard.org also gives you the opportunity to review the airline. Your valuable reviews and ratings shall judge the service of Turkish Airlines overall – whether quality, customer service or value.