WestJet Complaints: Have a complaint or review on WestJet airline? Post it on our exclusive WestJet consumer complaint board. Whatever it is, whether complaints on WestJet reservation, booking confirmation, cancellation or reschedule, flight experience, missing or lost baggage, go ahead and describe it in full detail. Your complaints and reviews will not only help WestJet improve its service, but will also inform and enlighten other consumers like you.
1) WestJet was founded in the year 1996.
2) Currently, the low cost Canadian airline flies to over 70 destinations.
3) The airline operates its flight across Canada, United States, Mexico and Caribbean.
4) Popular destinations served include Calgary, Vancouver, Hamilton, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, New York, Washington, Cancun, Bahamas, Cuba, Jamaica, Bermuda, among others.
5) On an average, WestJet operates some 420 flights each day.
6) The airline operates from its main hubs at Calgary Intl Airport and Toronto Pearson Intl Airport.
7) The frequent flier programme of WestJet is named “Frequent Guest Program”.
8) WestJet in 2011 was recognised as J.D. Power Customer Service Champion.
9) WestJet has a fleet of close to 100 aircraft.
10) In 2010, the low cost carrier had revenues of $2,607 million.
11) WestJet as of 2011 employs some 8,000 people.
WestJet Customer Service
1) WestJet is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta.
2) The airline’s customer service in Canada can be reached at 1-888-937-8538 (1-888-WESTJET).
3) If calling from the US, dial 1-855-547-2451. If calling from the UK, dial 800-5381-5696.
4) To report lost or missing baggage, call the customer support at 1-866-666-6224 or 1-866-695-2247 or visit the Lost & Found center.
5) For information on Frequent Guest Program or to request for credit of miles, call 1-888-937-8538 or write to email@example.com.
There are several ways of reaching the WestJet customer service. One is by their customer support telephone helpline, the other is by emailing the airline, and the third is by writing a post to the head office or branch. Even if none of this works, we are here to hear you and forward your valuable comments.
Some of the common complaints consumers can have when flying with WestJet include reschedule or cancellation of existing booking, ticket refunds, lost/missing or damaged baggage, poor customer service, credit of frequent flier miles, or delays in flight timings. If neither calling nor writing helped in addressing your problems, post it on our consumer board here.
Besides posting your complaints on WestJet, the ConsumerBoard.org also gives you the opportunity to review the airline. Your valuable reviews and ratings shall judge the service of WestJet overall – whether quality, customer service or value.