Welcome to ConsumerBoard.org. By browsing our website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- ConsumerBoard.org grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent from us. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents.
- Visitors may post complaints, reviews, comments, and other content, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. ConsumerBoard.org reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- ConsumerBoard.org is only a platform for consumers to post complaints and reviews. We do not guarantee the escalation of the matter with the subject company.
- You publish your email, phone number or other personal matters at your own will. Your comments whether a complaint or review, will be indexed by all major search engine and will be available online on the World Wide Web. If you do not wish to reveal your personal details, you can browse our site and leave just your comment and review, and not any other detail.
- The messages posted on ConsumerBoard.org are only the opinions of consumers and businesses and other site users. The complaints, comments or reviews do not represent the opinions of ConsumerBoard.org.