Kingfisher Airlines Complaints: Have a complaint or review on Kingfisher Airlines? Post it on our exclusive Kingfisher Airlines board for consumers. Whether it is with regard to new reservation, booking confirmation, cancellation or reschedule, flight experience, missing or lost baggage, poor in-flight service or others, go ahead and describe it in detail. Your comments not only helps the company improve its services, but also informs and enlightens other consumers like you.
Kingfisher Airlines Facts
About Kingfisher Airlines
1) Kingfisher Airlines was established in the year 2003.
2) Kingfisher Airlines operates flights to more than 70 destinations worldwide.
3) Kingfisher is one of six airlines in the world that has a 5-star rating from Skytrax.
4) The airline’s main hubs include Bengaluru International Airport, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and Indira Gandhi International Airport.
5) Kingfisher’s frequent flyer program is called King Club.
6) The airline is part of the Oneworld alliance.
Kingfisher Customer Service
1) Kingfisher Airlines is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
2) The airline is owned by the Bengaluru based United Breweries Group.
3) Kingfisher customer service support can be reached at 1 800 209 3030 or 1 800 180 0101. The customer support assists in ticketing, cancellation, refund, new reservations, and other matters.
There are several ways of reaching the Kingfisher Airlines customer service. One is by their customer support telephone helpline, the other is by emailing the airline, and the third is by writing a post to the head office or branch. Even if none of this works, fret not, we are here to hear you and forward your valuable comments.
Besides posting your complaints on Kingfisher Airlines, the ConsumerBoard.org also gives you the opportunity to review the airline. Your valuable reviews and ratings shall judge the service of Kingfisher Airlines overall – whether quality, customer service or value. If you have neither complaints nor reviews, you are welcome to leave a word of compliment on the airline. Every compliment of yours matters.