Bank of Baroda Complaints: Have a complaint or review on Bank of Baroda? Go ahead, post it on our exclusive Bank of Baroda consumer complaint board. Your complaints, whether on banking accounts, lost or missing credit /debit cards, access to loans & deposits, insurance or investment, or internet banking, describe it precisely and detailed as possible. Your complaints and reviews will not only help Bank of Baroda improve its service, but will also inform and enlighten other consumers like you.
Bank of Baroda Facts
About Bank of Baroda
1) Bank of Baroda was founded by Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad in the year 1908.
2) The bank is one of the six largest in India.
3) As of 2011, the bank operated some 3,400 branches in India and 85 branches abroad.
4) Bank of Baroda also operates some 1,500 ATMs.
5) In 2010-11, the bank had net profit of Rs 4,241 crores.
6) For the same period, its total deposits reached Rs 3,05,439 crores.
7) The products and services offered by the bank include savings deposits, current deposits, fixed deposits, loans, credit / debit cards, corporate banking, NRI banking, rural banking, insurance, wealth management, internet banking, among others.
8) Internationally, the bank has operations in UAE, UK, Belgium, New York, Oman, Hong Kong, China, Seychelles, Singapore, Bahrain, Kenya, Ghana, New Zealand, Malaysia and Australia.
9) Bank of Baroda’s subsidiaries and associates in India include BOBCards, BOB Capital Markets, Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company, India First Insurance Company, Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank, Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank, Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank, Jhabua-Dhar Kshetriya Gramin Bank among others.
10) As at end of March, 2011, the bank emmployed some 40,046 people.
11) In 2010, the bank was recognised as the “The Banker of the Year” by Business Standard.
Bank of Baroda Customer Service
1) Bank of Baroda is headquartered in Mandavi, Baroda.
2) The customer care of Bank of Baroda can be reached at 1-800-22-4447 or (0265) 236 1852 (10lines).
3) To escalate your complaint through email, write to [email protected]
4) For customer care of credit card department call 1800 225 100. For debit card, call 1800 220 400.
5) For billing related queries, write to [email protected]
There are several ways of reaching the Bank of Baroda customer care. You could have your complaint or query addressed by calling their telephone helpline. If that dint help, you could contact the bank through email. In addition to that, letters could be posted directly to the head office or branch. None of this helped in reaching the authorities at Bank of Baroda? Relax, ConsumerBoard.org is here to listen to you and forward your valuable comments.
Some of the common requests or complaints customers having account with State Bank of India make include delay in opening new accounts; lost or missing debit/credit cards; access to Bank of Baroda internet or mobile banking; inaccurate account statements; registration to bill payment services; delay in getting auto or home loans; or unavailability of insurance or investment services. If neither calling nor emailing helped in resolving your problem, don’t forget to mention it on our complaint board.
Besides posting your complaints on Bank of Baroda, the ConsumerBoard.org also gives you the opportunity to review the bank. Your valuable reviews and ratings shall judge the service of Bank of Baroda overall – whether quality, customer service or value.
This is Jaya Prakash from coimbatore (Tamilnadu). Recently i had activated my net banking & i got Net banking password from my branch, but still i didnt get the user ID. Regarding this i approached Bank and they asked me to contact customer care for getting user ID. I had contacted them 5 times in past 2 days, every time they are saying some reasons like technical issue, my mobile number is not registered , my email id is not registered etc. No one giving proper solution for this.