Kotak Mahindra Bank Complaints: Have a complaint or review on Kotak Mahindra Bank? Go ahead, post it on our exclusive Kotak Mahindra consumer complaint board. Your complaints, whether on banking accounts, lost or missing credit /debit cards, access to loans & deposits, insurance or investment, or internet banking, describe it precisely and detailed as possible. Your complaints and reviews will not only help Kotak Mahindra improve its service, but will also inform and enlighten other consumers like you.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Facts
About Kotak Mahindra Bank
1) Kotak Mahindra began operations in India as Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd in the year 1985.
2) One of India’s leading banking and financial services groups, Kotak Mahindra had total income of Rs 10,963 crores in 2011.
3) Kotak Mahindra as of 2011 had total assets of Rs 73,681 crores.
4) Kotak Mahindra’s products and services include accounts & deposits, loans, debit/credit cards, life insurance, mutual funds, equities, NRI banking, corporate banking, among others.
5) Kotak Mahindra Bank in fact has over 2,000 branches and franchises in India. It also has close to 700 ATMs.
6) Currently, Kotak Mahindra Group has some 8.8 mn members.
7) The financial services company employs some 20,000 people.
8) Kotak Mahindra Group’s subsidiaries include Kotak Mahindra Bank, Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance, Kotak Securities, Kotak Mahindra Capital, Kotak Mahindra Prime, Kotak International Business, Kotak Mahindra Investments, Kotak Mahindra Asset Management, Kotak Mahindra Financial Services, Kotak Mahindra Pension Fund, among others.
9) Internationally, Kotak Mahindra has offices in UK, USA, Singapore, UAE, Bahrain, and Mauritius.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care
1) Kotak Mahindra Bank is headquartered in Mumbai.
2) The customer service of Kotak Mahindra Bank can be reached at 1800 102 6022; to email, write to service.bank[email protected]
3) For customer assistance on Kotak Mahindra insurance services, call 1800 209 8800 or write to [email protected]
4) For questions on Kotak Securities services, call 1800 209 9191 or email to [email protected]
5) For investment banking related queries, call +91 22 6634 1110.
There are several ways of reaching the Kotak Mahindra Bank customer care. You could have your complaint or query addressed by calling their telephone helpline. If that dint help, you could contact the bank through email. In addition to that, letters could be posted directly to the head office or branch. None of this helped in reaching the authorities at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Relax, ConsumerBoard.org is here to listen to you and forward your valuable comments.
Some of the common requests or complaints customers having account with Kotak Mahindra Bank make include delay in opening new accounts; lost or missing debit/credit cards; access to Kotak Mahindra internet or mobile banking; inaccurate account statements; registration to bill payment services; delay in getting auto or home loans; or unavailability of insurance or investment services. If neither calling nor emailing helped in resolving your problem, don’t forget to mention it on our complaint board.
Besides posting your complaints on Kotak Mahindra Bank, the ConsumerBoard.org also gives you the opportunity to review the bank. Your valuable reviews and ratings shall judge the service of Kotak Mahindra Bank overall – whether quality, customer service or value.