Canara Bank Complaints: Have a complaint or review on Canara Bank? Go ahead, post it on our exclusive Canara Bank consumer complaint board. Your complaints, whether on banking accounts, lost or missing credit /debit cards, access to loans & deposits, insurance or investment, or internet banking, describe it precisely and detailed as possible. Your complaints and reviews will not only help Canara Bank improve its service, but will also inform and enlighten other consumers like you.
Canara Bank Facts
About Canara Bank
1) Canara Bank was established as ‘Canara Bank Hindu Permanent Fund’ in the year 1906, making it one of the oldest banks in India.
2) Founded by Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, Canara Bank had net profit of Rs 4,026 crores in 2010-11.
3) Presently, Canara Bank operates close to 3,300 branches and 2,000 ATMs.
4) Some 2,700 of Canara Bank’s branches offer internet and mobile banking services.
5) As of 2011, the bank had close to 3 lakh deposits.
6) The state-owned bank was the first to launch an inter-city ATM network and also the first to issue credit card for farmers.
7) Products and services offered by Canara Bank include savings & deposits, loans, debit/credit cards, insurance services, commercial banking, internet banking, NRI banking, among others.
8) Internationally, the bank has offices in UK, Hong Kong, China, UAE, Russia and Qatar.
9) Canara Bank employed some 44,000 people (as of March 2011).
Canara Bank Customer Care
1) Canara Bank is majority owned by the Government of India.
2) The bank is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
3) The customer care of Canara Bank can be reached at 1800 425 0018 or 1800 425 1906.
4) For assistance on debit/credit cards, call 1800 425 6000 or 1800 425 2470.
5) To reach the Canara Bank customer care through email, write to [email protected] or [email protected] For support on internet or mobile banking, write to [email protected]
There are several ways of reaching the Canara Bank customer care. You could have your complaint or query addressed by calling their telephone helpline. If that dint help, you could contact the bank through email. In addition to that, letters could be posted directly to the head office or branch. None of this helped in reaching the authorities at Canara Bank? Relax, ConsumerBoard.org is here to listen to you and forward your valuable comments.
Some of the common requests or complaints customers having account with Canara Bank make include delay in opening new accounts; lost or missing debit/credit cards; access to Canara Bank internet or mobile banking; inaccurate account statements; registration to bill payment services; delay in getting auto or home loans; or unavailability of insurance or investment services. If neither calling nor emailing helped in resolving your problem, don’t forget to mention it on our complaint board.
Besides posting your complaints on Canara Bank, the ConsumerBoard.org also gives you the opportunity to review the bank. Your valuable reviews and ratings shall judge the service of Canara Bank overall – whether quality, customer service or value.
I am a saving bank account holder of Canara bank, Branch- Mayur Vihar Phase-2, New Delhi. I had applied for internet banking on 26-7-2012 . I received User-ID 10 days before from now but i have not received password till now.
So what will be the solution please suggest me now. Thank you.
I received User-ID.but not yet received Login password and transaction password. pls send me
There are no responses to complaints. The Bangalore branches of Canara Bank specially are pathetic.
I have received my User ID but not my password for internet banking.