Citibank Complaints: Have a complaint or review on Citibank? Go ahead, post it on our exclusive Citibank consumer complaint board. Your complaints, whether on banking accounts, lost or missing credit /debit cards, access to loans & deposits, insurance or investment, or internet banking, describe it precisely and detailed as possible. Your complaints and reviews will not only help Citibank improve its service, but will also inform and enlighten other consumers like you.
1) Citibank began operations in the year 1812.
2) It is one of the third largest bank in the US.
3) Citi has more than 200 million customers.
4) The financial services company does business in more than 160 countries.
5) Major countries served include Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Russia, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, China, Turkey, among others.
6) Citibank has up to $10 million in annual sales.
7) Its services include consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
8) Currently, there are over 50 million Citi-branded credit cards in use.
9) If you dint know, Citibank has over 5,000 branch offices worldwide.
10) It further connects some 1,000 cities all over the world.
11) When it comes to commercial banking, the bank serves 100,000 small to medium-size companies in 32 countries.
12) At December 31, 2011, Citicorp had approximately $1.3 trillion of assets and $797 billion of deposits
13) In 2011, Citi had net income of $11.3 billion.
14) Citi employs some 266,000 people worldwide (as of 2011).
Citibank Customer Service
1) Citibank is owned and managed by Citigroup.
2) The bank is headquartered in New York, USA.
3) The customer service of Citibank in US can be reached at 1-800-ALL-CITI or 1-800-374-9700
4) If calling from the UK, dial 0800 00 55 00; UAE +971 4 311 4000; India 1-800-419-6747; for more countries click here.
5) For support on Citibank credit card enquiries in US, call 1-800-950-5114.
6) To report internet fraud, write to [email protected]
There are several ways of reaching the Citibank customer service. You could have your complaint or query addressed by calling their telephone helpline. If that dint help, you could contact the bank through email. In addition to that, letters could be posted directly to the head office or branch. None of this helped in reaching the authorities at Citibank? Relax, ConsumerBoard.org is here to listen to you and forward your valuable comments.
Some of the common requests or complaints customers having account with Citibank make include delay in opening new accounts; lost or missing debit/credit cards; access to Citibank internet or mobile banking; inaccurate account statements; registration to bill payment services; delay in getting auto or home loans; or unavailability of insurance or investment services. If neither calling nor emailing helped in resolving your problem, don’t forget to mention it on our complaint board.
Besides posting your complaints on Citibank, the ConsumerBoard.org also gives you the opportunity to review the bank. Your valuable reviews and ratings shall judge the service of Citibank overall – whether quality, customer service or value.