State Bank of India Complaints: Have a complaint or review on State Bank of India (SBI)? Go ahead, post it on our exclusive State Bank of India consumer complaint board. Your complaints, whether on banking accounts, lost or missing credit /debit cards, access to loans & deposits, insurance or investment, or internet banking, describe it precisely and detailed as possible. Your complaints and reviews will not only help SBI improve its service, but will also inform and enlighten other consumers like you.
State Bank of India Facts
About State Bank of India
1) State Bank of India (SBI) was formed in the year 1955. It’s history however begins with the formation of Bank of Calcutta in 1806.
2) The bank is the oldest and largest in India.
3) Currently, the bank operates some 13,000 branches and over 25,000 ATMs across India.
4) Some of SBI’s products and services include retail banking, corporate banking, credit cards, loans, investments, insurance, mutual funds, wealth management, safe deposit lockers, internet banking, foreign inward remittances, NRI services, agricultural/rural services, among others.
5) For FY 2011, SBI had total operating income of Rs 797 billion.
6) Further, as of 2011, the bank had total assets of Rs 16478 billion.
7) SBI has offices in close to 35 countries. Countries include US, UK, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, Indonesia, France, China, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
8) SBI is the only only Indian bank to feature in the Fortune 500 list.
9) The bank’s subsidiaries include SBI Capital Markets, SBICAP Securities, SBI DFHI, SBI Factors, SBI Life and SBI Cards.
10) State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala and Staet Bank of Travancore are the banking subsidiaries of SBI.
11) As of 2011, the bank employed close to 223,000 people.
State Bank of India Customer Service
1) State Bank of India is owned and managed by the government of India.
2) The bank is headquartered in Mumbai.
3) The customer care of State Bank of India can be reached at 1800 180 1290 (BSNL/MTNL), 1800 11 2211, 1800 42 53 800 or 39 02 02 02. You can fax SBI at 0124-2567131.
4) The reach SBI customer care through email, write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The general manager can be reached at email@example.com.
5) For queries or complaints on SBI internet banking, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer care can also be reached on the numbers 1800 11 2211 or 022 – 27566066.
There are several ways of reaching the State Bank of India customer care. You could have your complaint or query addressed by calling their telephone helpline. If that dint help, you could contact the bank through email. In addition to that, letters could be posted directly to the head office or branch. None of this helped in reaching the authorities at SBI? Relax, ConsumerBoard.org is here to listen to you and forward your valuable comments.
Some of the common requests or complaints customers having account with State Bank of India make include delay in opening new accounts; lost or missing debit/credit cards; access to SBI internet or mobile banking; inaccurate account statements; registration to bill payment services; delay in getting auto or home loans; or unavailability of insurance or investment services. If neither calling nor emailing helped in resolving your problem, don’t forget to mention it on our complaint board.
Besides posting your complaints on State Bank of India, the ConsumerBoard.org also gives you the opportunity to review the bank. Your valuable reviews and ratings shall judge the service of SBI overall – whether quality, customer service or value.